TRYOUTS ARE OFFICIAL
TRYOUT DATES AND TIMES:
MONDAY March1st 6AM-8AM (ARRIVAL 5.45AM) SCHS STADIUM
TUESDAY March2nd 7PM-9PM (ARRIVAL 6.40PM) SCHS STADIUM
We know both of these times are challenging but this is the world where we live in now, we need to adapt and make it work. With all the outdoor sports starting at the same time every sport is in need of space in the stadium.
We are lucky to have both of the tryouts in the stadium.
- Player must be at both tryouts in order to make a team.
- Bring both running shoes and soccer shoes.
- Wear a white shirt.
- Be there on time.
- Bring your best attitude.
- Bring a jacket, it will be chilly at these times of the day and if you are sitting out you must stay warm.
HOW WE WILL EVALUATE/CHOOSE PLAYER
- Are you a team player? The girls soccer program is more important than a single player.
- Fitness tests will be held during tryouts.
- Over all soccer abilities/success. Are you successful ON and OFF the ball?
Tactical and technical knowledge.
- Willingness to work hard at all times.
COVID PROTOCOLS AND SAFETY
- Players will respect the 6 ft social distancing at all times where they are not playing.
- Temperature check at players arrival.
- Mask required at all times if not playing or running.
- Sanitizing stations around the Stadium.
- FINAL ROSTERS WILL BE POSTED BETWEEN TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY MORNING ON OUR WEBSITE. www.schsgirlssoccer.com
- STARTING WEDNESDAY MARCH 3RD PLAYERS THAT ARE PART OF A TEAM WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE A PRACTICE.
- TEAMS PRACTICES WILL BE CONDUCTED ON MONDAY-WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY ON 5TH PERIOD. WE ARE WORKING ON TUESDAY-THURSDAY SCHEDULE STILL.
- FIRST PRESEASON GAME WILL BE MARCH 11TH OR MARCH 16TH WITH LEAGUE STARTING ON MARCH 30TH.
- PLAYERS THAT WILL MAKE A TEAM WILL HAVE A TEAM MEETING WITH COACHES ON 5TH PERIOD ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 3RD (PRACTICE TIME) AND A UNIFORMS DAY ON FRIDAY MARCH 6TH. (THESE TWO MEETING/PRACTICES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE SEASON AS THEY WILL GIVE US THE TIME TO ORGANIZE AND PLAN EVERYTHING WITH PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE PART OF A TEAM YOU CAN NOT MISS THOSE TWO DATES)
MORE INFORMATION REGARDING SEASON WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO PLAYERS WHEN PART OF A TEAM.
Thank you very much.